In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make chicken broth. Begin by placing the chicken bones into a crock pot. Then pour in the drippings that were stained from the roasting pan. Now add 1/2 of an onion and a handful of baby carrots. Then add in some bay leaf, 1 tsp of salt and 6 peppercorns. Now add 1/2 gallon of water into the crock pot and heat the pot for about 8 hours. When finished, throw away the solids and drain the broth for later use. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in cooking, and would like to learn how to make chicken broth to use in other recipes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades