If you like chili then you will love this flavorful chicken chili made with Ina Garten also know as the Barefoot Contessa. Ina uses big chucks of really fresh ingredients to make her dishes great so when shopping for this recipe try to pick up fresh and colorful vegetables and herbs. Ina Garten gives you a great recipe for chicken chili. You'll be able to make this in no time! Ingredients: 1 chopped onion, 3 minced garlic cloves, 1 tsp vegetable oil, 1 pound ground chicken or turkey, 28 oz. can stewed tomatoes, 1 chopped green pepper, 1/2 can great northern beans, 1 1/2 tsp chili powder, 1 1/2 tsp oregano, 1 can mushrooms, salt/pepper, dash of hot sauce. Step 1: In a pan mix chopped onion, minced garlic and vegetable oil. Add meat and cook until evenly browned. Step 2: Stir in can of tomatoes, chopped green pepper, can of mushrooms, and spices. Step 3: Bring ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Step 4: Add beans and simmer until hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades