Chicken Cordon Bleu is a very easy dish to prepare. Ingredients needed are 4 boneless chicken breasts, 12 slices thin sliced ham, 4 slices Swiss cheese, 1/2C bread crumbs, 1 egg, 4 tsp. soften butter, 1/4 tsp. salt and 2 tsp paprika.
1. Mix some salt into the soften butter.
2. After mixing, brush onto the chicken.
3. Sprinkle with paprika and softly spread around with your fingertips.
4. Place ham on chicken, followed by the Swiss cheese.
5. Roll the chicken up (kind of like a burrito). Stick with a toothpicks to hold together.
6. Slightly beat egg and add to remaining salt and butter. Stir and brush chicken breast with mixture.
7. Take rolled chicken breast and cover with bread crumbs.
8. Place in slightly greased baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. If chicken is not done, cover with
aluminum foil and continue baking at lower temperature until the chicken is cooked.
9. After removing from the oven, slice into individual servings.
10. Serve hot.