Chicken Cordon Bleu is a very easy dish to prepare. Ingredients needed are 4 boneless chicken breasts, 12 slices thin sliced ham, 4 slices Swiss cheese, 1/2C bread crumbs, 1 egg, 4 tsp. soften butter, 1/4 tsp. salt and 2 tsp paprika.
1. Mix some salt into the soften butter.
2. After mixing, brush onto the chicken.
3. Sprinkle with paprika and softly spread around with your fingertips.
4. Place ham on chicken, followed by the Swiss cheese.
5. Roll the chicken up (kind of like a burrito). Stick with a toothpicks to hold together.
6. Slightly beat egg and add to remaining salt and butter. Stir and brush chicken breast with mixture.
7. Take rolled chicken breast and cover with bread crumbs.
8. Place in slightly greased baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. If chicken is not done, cover with
aluminum foil and continue baking at lower temperature until the chicken is cooked.
9. After removing from the oven, slice into individual servings.
10. Serve hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades