Nicko will show us how to make home made chicken nuggets. You'll need diced chicken breasts, about 1 inch nuggets; 1 egg and 1/2 cup milk mixed together and about 2 cups of flour and a bag of thinly cut sour cream and onion potato chips. You can use any type of chip flavor you like. Crush the chips up by putting them in a plastic sandwich bag and then crush them by tapping down on the bag with a rolling pin until they're a breadcrumb mixture. Now using your hand roll a nugget of chicken first into the flour, then the egg mixture and then the potato chip crumbs. Repeat that process for all the nuggets. In a frying pan heat up some vegetable oil until it's nice and hot. Carefully place each one in the pan. Fry them up for about five minutes using a draining spoon t turn them over. When they nice and golden brown drain them on some paper towels. Serve them up knowing that it's 100% chicken breast. Serve with sweet chili sauce or barbecue sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades