Tyler Florence from Food Network shows us how to make chicken pot pie in one pot. First sauté carrots, onions, and celery in extra virgin olive oil. Next add 2 tablespoons of flour. Add chicken broth and heavy cream. Season it with salt, pepper, and herbs. It will thicken before your eyes. Take some chicken and add it to the mixture. Next add frozen peas and small potatoes. You can use frozen pastry for the base. Use a crock to cut out the base. Fill the crock with the mix and add the pastry to the top. Bake it until the pastry is golden.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades