In order to prepare Chicken Shawarma, you will need the following ingredients: chicken, 1 cup of plain yogurt, 1 T. parsley, ¬O tsp of salt, ¬º tsp of cloves, ¬º tsp of ginger, ¬º tsp nutmeg, ¬º tsp of paprika, ¬º fenugreek, 2 minced cloves of garlic, ¬º tsp of cinnamon, and the juice of one lemon.
In a small bowl, mix 1 cup of plain yogurt, 1 T. parsley, ¬O tsp of salt, ¬º tsp of cloves, ¬º tsp of ginger, ¬º tsp nutmeg, ¬º tsp of paprika, ¬º fenugreek, 2 minced cloves of garlic, ¬º tsp of cinnamon, and the juice of one lemon.
Slice chicken into very thin slices. It might be easier if the meat is frozen. Add to the bowl of spices. Allow it to marinate for 2 hour or overnight.
For your Tahini sauce, combine ¬O of a cup of Tahini sauce, the juice of half of a lemon, ¬º cup of plain yogurt, and 1 clove of garlic. Whisk the ingredients together.
Cook the chicken in oil for approximately 10 minutes. Serve in a flatbread with vegetables.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades