In this tutorial, we learn how to make chicken teriyaki stir fry. You will need: 3 chicken breasts, rice, stir fry veggies, sprouts, teriyaki sauce, Kikoman stir fry sauce. First you will marinade your chicken overnight and prepare rice in a rice cooker or how you prefer it. Now, heat your sautee pan with 2 tbsp olive oil and add in your chicken. In another pan, sautee your vegetables with 1 tbsp water until they are tender. Once the chicken is finished, combine it with the vegetables and add in your stir fry sauce and serve with your white rice. This makes a delicious and nutritious homemade meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades