This method gives the duck a firm and crisp skin. To make this, you will need: 2 ounces Hu-Kwa tea (or any black tea), 2 ounces black peppercorns, 2 ounces sugar, 1 pound kosher salt, 1 Peking duck, 4 oranges, 2 cups cure, 4 cloves garlic, 1 bottle white wine, 2 cups duck or veal stock, 1/2 cup sherry, 1/2 cup red wine, 1/2 cup bitter orange marmalade, 1/2 cup port or currant jelly and a handful of husk cherries.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades