Keith Floyd cooks a family-sized Sunday lunch of walnut-stuffed apples, artichokes, and cider-soaked roast chicken. Meanwhile, his Brittany guests cook a langoustine entree inspired by North French ingredients. Great recipe idea from classic BBC cookery show 'Floyd on Food'.
Learn how to make a French cider soaked roast chicken dish.
Search BBC Food on WonderHowTo for more great BBC recipe videos.
Calling all you food connoisseurs out there! Welcome to the Food channel brought to you by BBC Worldwide. The place to find recipes you will love as well as hints and tips on how to improve your culinary skills. Whether you fancy yourself as a novice or master, learn the basics as well as the advanced from top British chefs including classic clips. You can also go to BBC Food and BBC Good Food for even more help finding great recipes and learning how to cook.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades