In this tutorial, we learn how to make coconut chicken and rice. First chop up an onion, peppers, and thyme. Now, take coconut milk and mix it with your favorite juice. Cut up your chicken and season it with curry powder, then place the chicken in a hot pan with oil. Brown your chicken on both sides and then add in your onions, peppers, thyme, and any other seasonings along with coconuts and milk. Let this dish simmer for about 45 minutes and while it's cooking, add another can of coconut milk into another pan with rice and let simmer for 35 minutes. When both are done cooking, serve the chicken over a bed of rice and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades