Are you looking for a delicious meal that is healthy too? A curry coconut stir-fry may be just what you need. First prepare the vegetables: the celery first, cut into diagonal slices; the the onions are cut in two different styles to give a mixture of textures in the stir-fry; followed by the red pepper which is cut into thin strips. The chicken is prepared next: cut along the bones and then into small chunks. The wok needs to be extra hot when you add the oil. Depending on your preference you can add a lot (or a little) curry paste. The chicken goes in first, followed by the vegetables and then some coconut milk. Finished off with some lime and cilantro, and served on a bed of rice, your dish is ready to be served and enjoyed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades