In this video, we learn how to make crab stuffed chicken breasts. You will need: 1/2 lbs fresh crab, 2 boneless chicken breasts, 2 slices of chopped bacon, 2 sliced green onions, 1/2 chopped garlic clove, 1 bottle of Zesty Italian dressing and butter. First step is to mix 2 slices of bacon, 2 sliced green onions, 1/2 garlic clove and 3 tbsp of Italian dressing together in a mixing bowl. Next you will cut a 1-2 inch slice in the side of the chicken breasts, creating a pocket and stuff the crab mixture inside of it. Now you will marinate the chicken in the dressing for at least 1 hour. When finished, wrap your chicken breast in bacon and cook in a smoker that is 330 degrees. Cook until the chicken is 165 degrees and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades