Elie Krieger from Food Network bakes up a scrumptious chicken pot pie. Her version will give you a healthy boost because she added extra vegetables and cut down on the fat. This southern dish is sure to warm up tummies everywhere and you can customize the ingredients based on your family's tastes. For example, you may want to use turkey instead of chicken, or possibly beef. Maybe your family likes different vegetables. This particular recipe uses chicken, onions, carrots, celery and green beans as the main ingredients. You can also learn how to make your own creamy healthy sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades