Procedure: First we need to add one cup about 1 Kg of chopped, frozen cooked chicken and mixed frozen vegetables consisting of cauliflower, carrot and some other vegetables of our choice into a pan, then add two tins of cream of chicken soup, then stir the mixture, then add 2 1/2 teaspoons of chopped onions, 1 teaspoon of garlic paste, add some mixed dry herbs (1/2 teaspoon) and stir the mixture, then add 1/2 cup of thickened cream and stir the mixture, then transfer the mixture to a baking tray and evenly spread the mixture in the tray, this mixture is used as creamy chicken then we will prepare the scone which will be on the top, to prepare the scone take 2 to 3 metric cups of flour in a separate bowl and add some salt and pepper, some mixed dry herbs, then mix the ingredients, to this add 1 egg and mix them well, then add a cup of milk, add more milk until the mixture turns creamy, then spread this mixture over the top of the baking tray containing the previous prepared chicken and vegetable mixture, then bake the mixture in the oven at 190 degrees for about 40 minutes, then remove the tray from the oven and now creamy chicken and scone bake is ready. This dish will be crispy on the top and puffy in the bottom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades