If the only chicken nuggets you know are the ones that have a "Mc" attached to the front of them, then you're not eating the real thing. Literally. Last we heard, seaweed extract and ground chicken bits (claws, beaks, etc.) were not chicken. But these icky ingredients are what go into those nuggets you get at McDonald's as well as many other restaurants.
So spare yourself the ick and make your own chicken nuggets. Check out this video to learn hwo to fry up some crispy nuggets from whole chicken breasts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades