This video shows you how to make crispy chicken stir fry with pepper. You will need: boneless chicken breast, tempura flour, black peppercorns, oyster sauce, garlic, frying oil, black soya, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, baby corn, onions, salt to taste, chili oil, and chili powder. Chef Veena Arora of Spice Route shows you how to make an appetizer that can also be served as a main course! Learn how to make a savory and spicy treat that will impress your friends! Chef Veena uses simple instructions to make it easy for you to cook a healthy meal at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades