In this tutorial, we learn how to make crispy chicken thighs in a cherry-pear sauce. To make this, you will need: 8 chicken thighs, 1 1/4 c dried Bing cherries, 1 1/4 c chopped Bosc pears, 4 diced leeks, 2 c Marsala wine, and 1 c cream. First, you will bring the leeks, cherries, pears, and wine to a boil. After this, remove from the heat and then cover, allowing them to plump. After this, fry the seasoned chicken in oil, skin side down, on high heat until golden brown. From here, fry the leeks, cherries, and pears in 2 tbsp chicken fat. Then, spread this on the chicken and bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve the chicken over rice and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades