In this tutorial, we learn how to make crispy golden roasted turkey. For this recipe you will need: 13 lb turkey, butter, olive oil, salt and pepper. To cook the turkey you will need: 1 roasting rack, 1 roasting pan and aluminum foil. First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Then, pat dry your turkey after rinsing thoroughly, making sure to fully dry everything. Now, rub butter all over the turkey, inside and out. You can now brush the turkey with a generous amount of olive oil and then season with salt and pepper. Transfer the turkey onto a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil then place into the oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes turn the oven to 350 for 2 hours. Once the turkey is cooked to a golden brown and all the way through, let it stand for 20 minutes and it's ready to serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades