In this tutorial, we learn how to make crock pot chicken fajitas. First, you will need 1 1/4 pounds of chicken, 2 onions, 3 cups salsa, crock pot, 1 large red pepper, 1 package of tortillas and your favorite condiments. First, chop up the onions and pepper into thin slices. After this, trim the chicken and cut it into thin slices. Now, you will take the veggies, chicken and salsa and place into a crock pot for 6 hours at low heat. Make sure you stir well to cover all of the veggies and chicken with the salsa. After the chicken is tender and thoroughly cooked, serve with your favorite tortillas and condiments!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades