The Food Corner brings us a unique idea – enchiladas cooked in a crock-pot.
The ingredients needed are tortillas, cooked hamburger meat, pinto beans and black beans, some water, a can of tomatoes with green chilies, cumin, pepper, chili powder, Monterey jack cheese and sharp cheddar cheese.
Precook the hamburger meat seasoned with chopped onion, minced garlic and salt and pepper. Then add the beans, tomatoes, spices, and some water. After this has simmered for a little while, it is ready to go into the crock-pot. Start with a layer of the meat mixture, some cheese on top of that, then a tortilla; continue layering, ending with cheese on top. Cover and cook on low for about four to six hours.
Throughout the video, the chef gives some very helpful tips on using the crock-pot
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades