In this video, we learn how to make crunchy and crispy fried chicken at home. The ingredients you will need are: 1 lb chicken wings, 3 cup vegetable oil, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp black pepper, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1/2 cup flour, 1 cup milk, 1 egg, and 1 tsp baking powder. First, rinse and dry your chicken wing portions then preheat the vegetable oil inside of a large pot. Now, combine your wet and dry ingredients together to make a batter. Now, take your chicken and dip it into the batter, then place each piece of chicken into a bag filled with flour and shake it in. Now place your chicken into the hot oil and cook. When the chicken is cooked thoroughly and golden brown on both sides it's ready to come out and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades