This explains how to make an easy Latino dinner for 2 people. Place chopped garlic in a large Ziploc bag. Take McCormick fajita seasoning and red pepper and place them in the bag with the garlic. Prepare a chicken breast by removing the fat and cutting the meat into strips. Measure 1 cup of vinegar and place that in the bag also. Move the bag so that the ingredients are mixed into a marinade. Place the chicken strips in the bag, seal it and place it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
When ready, place the chicken in a large frying pan on low heat. While the chicken is cooking, cut onion and green pepper into slices, chop garlic and place them all in the frying pan. Be careful not to let the chicken brown too much. Cook for 5 minutes, add salt, pepper and garlic power. Then the fajitas are ready to serve with tortillas, salsa, sour cream and cheese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades