Make deviled chicken with vegetables.
1. Start by cutting up a whole chicken. Cut the breast pieces in half with a heavy, sharp knife.
Wash your hands and board with hot water and soap after handling the raw poultry.
2. Brush mustard on the skin side of each piece.
3. Place the pieces in a plastic bag and refrigerate for at least one hour but up to 24 hours.
4. Clean and slice a head of fennel and remove the core. Slice zucchinis, carrots and celery.
5. Place all the cut vegetables into a baking pan and toss with oregano, salt and pepper.
6. Remove the chicken from the plastic bag and place over the vegetables and season the meat with salt and pepper.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 F for about 1 hour or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 170 degrees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.