This video shows you how to make chicken curry. You will need half a chicken, 1 tbsp ginger, garlic paste, 1 onion, 1/4 tsp of zeera, Cardamom pods, Assorted garam masala pieces, 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder, 1/4 tsp Haldi/ Turmeric Powder, 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder, 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder, Salt to taste, 2 tbsp yogurt, 1 tomato microwaved for one minute, and Oil. Put oil in pan and add seera and onions and let it brown while stirring. Drain the oil and put the onions on a plate. Blend the yogurt, tomatoes, and browned onions with the garam masala. It should look like a fine paste when mixed together. Add remaining seasonings to pan and stir and add chicken. Add the paste to chicken when chicken is cooked. Cover and let simmer. Add 1/2 cup of water and let simmer for 15 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades