Marinate chicken in soy sauce, calamansi juice, salt, pepper and MSG.
Sauté garlic and onions in oil. Add chicken and cook until slightly brown.
Add bay leaf, chorizo de Bilbao, and marinade. Stir occasionally.
Add potatoes, carrots, and water. Simmer until chicken is tender.
Add mushroom, water chestnut, Vienna sausage and red pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender.
Make white sauce with two tbs. butter into Pyrex dish. Place sliced eggs attractively on top of meat mixture.
Cover with crust and brush top with beaten egg yolk. Make slits on top to let out steam.
Bake in preheated oven at 350 deg F for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Good for six persons.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades