Heat olive oil in pan in medium heat. Sauté ginger and garlic for 30 seconds, or until the garlic corners turn golden brown.
Lay chicken tenders in the pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes each side, depending on the thickness of the meat. Sprinkle some salt and ground pepper.
Add soy sauce and water. Allow to boil. Then add chayote. Cover for 7-10 minutes, or until chayote is cooked and tender. Use a fork to test for chayote doneness. It will feel like your sticking the fork into a slice of ripe cantaloupe. Turn off the heat.
Add salt, soy sauce or fish sauce to taste
Serve with rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades