This is a Filipino style of cooking which you really should not miss out on. The ingredients are: chicken wings or thighs, coconut milk, onions, garlic, bell pepper, pepper, soy sauce, pinch of salt and pepper to taste. You can also add corn cobs if you need. You can add any vegetables like carrots, beans, peas, etc. Now you can start to cook by mixing the garlic, onions, and bell pepper together. Add chicken along with the soy sauce, pepper and salt, and to cook it through before you add the coconut milk. Let it boil and add the chili paste if you want it hot. You can add some roasted potatoes to enrich the taste. Now your 'Ginataang manok' is waiting for you to taste it. If you follow the steps in this video you'll have an idea of how to cook the recipes that belong to natives.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades