Adobo is a Spanish word for sauce, seasoning or marinade, mainly used in Latin American- and Southwest U.S.-style cooking as well as in the Philippines. The noun form "Adobo" generally describes a marinade or seasoning mix. Adobo is also a style of cooking used in Filipino cuisine. In Filipino cuisine Adobo refers to a common cooking process indigenous to the Philippines, The dish was named after the Spanish who found this indigenous cooking process that involved Stewing with Vinegar, they called it Adobo and henceforth dishes prepared in this manner in the Philippines came to be known as Adobo, this video is a neat representation of the cooking process, read the instructions which are easy to follow, those who love chicken adobo will love this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades