This is a great instructional video on how to make Filipino style chicken curry. The ingredients required are chicken pieces, fish sauce, celery cut into pieces, coconut milk, ginger, garlic, potatoes simmer, red bell pepper and curry powder. First put potatoes into the frying pan and fry them. Now fry the chicken too. Now put garlic, ginger and onion into frying pan and fry them. Now add fried chicken to this. Add fish sauce and curry powder. Now mix the ingredients evenly. Add one cup of water and allow the mixture to boil. Now add the red bell pepper and celery pieces. Add the potatoes on simmer now. Add coconut milk and mix uniformly. Now you can add chilly powder. Finally add salt and pepper and the chicken curry is ready now.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades