With this video tutorial, learn how to make Pininyahang Manok, a delicious Filipino pineapple chicken recipe that includes tomatoes, carrots, milk, bell pepper, onions, garlic, and fish sauce. Marinate the chicken in pineapple juice for 20-30 minutes. Sautee the garlic, onions, and tomatoes in a stovetop pot before adding the chicken and pineapple juice. Mix in milk and bring the contents to a boil, then add the pineapple chunks, carrots, and bell pepper. Cover and simmer all the contents together for a few minutes before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades