Chicken pot pie is the essential comfort food of the winter. If you think it's too hard to make from scratch, you will be reassured by this tutorial. Brian Stone takes you through each step of the recipe, from making the roux, to preparing the filling, to the assembly. You'll be rewarded with the comforting aroma of a nice crust, and a delicious experience.
There are probably hundreds of recipes for pot pie. But the classic chicken, peas and carrots with a golden, flaky crust is the all-time favorite. This recipe adds diced potatoes for texture and poultry seasoning for an added kick. These little beauties freeze well too, so you can heat one up whenever the mood for serious comfort food strikes. Serve them for a holiday treat or warm your soul on a cold night! What the how-to video and get the delicious recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades