Dave teaches us how to make fried chicken alfredo with noodles in this video. First, spice up boneless skinless chicken with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, pepper, and salt. Next, roll the chicken in flour and fry in oil until it's golden brown and thoroughly cooked. When finished, cut the chicken up into pieces for pasta. To make the sauce, heat up 1 stick of butter in a saucepan and add in 1/4 of an onion and 1 tsp of garlic. Pour some cream into the sauce, as much as you like to make your preferred thickness. Add in 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and turn the heat off. Now, boil your egg noodles and cook until they are soft, then place them on a pasta bowl with fried chicken on top, then top off with your alfredo sauce and enjoy hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades