In this tutorial, we learn how to make golden oven fried chicken. First, soak your chicken in salt water for about 15 minutes. Then, heat up your oven to 425 degrees. After this, place foil on a shallow baking pan along with 1/4 c oil and 1/4 c butter. Place this in the oven until the butter melts. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 c flour, 1 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp seasoning salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, and 1/2 tsp garlic salt. Then, place the chicken in the flour mixture and completely cover it. Now take the baking pan from the oven and place the floured chicken onto it and the butter/oil mixture. Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes, then turn the chicken over and continue baking for 200-30 minutes or nice and brown. Then, let cool and enjoy with your favorite sides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades