In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a southern fried chicken recipe. The ingredients required for this recipe are: 20 oz of chicken tenders, 1 cup of self-rising flour, 3 eggs, 1/2-1 cup of hot sauce, 1 tablespoon of black pepper and 1 tablespoon of salt. Simply apply all the ingredients on each chicken tender and them in a deep fryer. Fill the deep fryer 1/3 of the way through with vegetable oil and set it at 350 degrees. Cook the chicken tenders for about 5 minutes each. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn new recipes to try.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades