Summertime is grilling time! Watch this how to video to learn how to make delicious grilled buffalo wings with blue cheese dipping sauce. Perfect for your summer backyard BBQ!
Grilled buffalo wings with bleu cheese dipping sauce ingredients:
3/4 cup sour cream
1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
3/4 cup Mayonnaise
1 green onion, finely chopped
3 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp salt
4 lbs chicken wings
1/4 cup butter
4 tbsp hot sauce
salt to taste
celery and carrot sticks
1. To prepare the blue-cheese dipping sauce to a small bowl add sour cream, blue cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, 2 tbsp of cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and stir.
2. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
3. Separate the chicken wings at the joint and remove the tips, then add to a bowl.
4. To the wings add olive oil and season with salt.
5. Place on the grill and cook for about 30 minutes.
6. To make a buffalo sauce to a bowl add melted butter, hot sauce, 1 1/2 tbsp of cider vinegar and salt, then mix.
7. Add cooked wings and toss to evenly coat.
8. Serve with blue cheese dipping sauce and celery and carrot sticks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades