How to Make grilled buffalo wings with a bleu cheese dip
Summertime is grilling time! Watch this how to video to learn how to make delicious grilled buffalo wings with blue cheese dipping sauce. Perfect for your summer backyard BBQ!
Grilled buffalo wings with bleu cheese dipping sauce ingredients:
3/4 cup sour cream
1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
3/4 cup Mayonnaise
1 green onion, finely chopped
3 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp salt
4 lbs chicken wings
1/4 cup butter
4 tbsp hot sauce
salt to taste
celery and carrot sticks
1. To prepare the blue-cheese dipping sauce to a small bowl add sour cream, blue cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, 2 tbsp of cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and stir.
2. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
3. Separate the chicken wings at the joint and remove the tips, then add to a bowl.
4. To the wings add olive oil and season with salt.
5. Place on the grill and cook for about 30 minutes.
6. To make a buffalo sauce to a bowl add melted butter, hot sauce, 1 1/2 tbsp of cider vinegar and salt, then mix.
7. Add cooked wings and toss to evenly coat.
8. Serve with blue cheese dipping sauce and celery and carrot sticks.