Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine honey mustard, salt and pepper, green onion and chopped dill or herb. Mix well and keep 1/3 cup of mixture in reserve to drizzle over chicken later.
Crush cornflakes and place in a shallow bowl.
Dip chicken breasts in honey mustard mixture until well coated.
Dredge chicken in cornflake crumbs and coat thoroughly.
Coat baking pan with cooking spray and arrange chicken breasts on pan, making sure sides are not touching..
Bake uncovered about 15 minutes until crust is golden brown and chicken juice runs clear.
Drizzle reserved honey mustard mixture over chicken just before serving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades