Watch this video to learn how to make a basic honey and sesame seed chicken. This delicious dish will be generating raves around the dinner table. Ingredients: A plate of sesame seeds Dark soy sauce Blossom honey Vegetable oil five pieces of skinless chicken Fresh coriander for garnish Put a frying pan onto the stove top on high. Mix in a bowl stirs equal amounts of dark soy sauce, honey and vegetable oil to make a sticky marinade. The vegetable oil stops the honey from burning. Add in chicken pieces. Toss them around in the marinade. Get the plate of sesame seeds and place the chicken pieces through it, covering the chicken in seeds. The sesame seeds release their nutty oil and make the chicken go crispy. Put vegetable oil in the hot pan. Grab the chicken pieces and lay the chicken into the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve on rice or with salad. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades