in this tutorial, we learn how to make hot wings. First, wash two lbs of chicken wings, then sprinkle with salt and barbecue seasoning. After this, mix the chicken up so they get evenly coated. Now, place the chicken onto a baking pan and bake at 425 degrees for 45 minutes - one hour. While these are cooking, place 2 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp vinegar into a wok over medium heat. Then, add in 1 tbsp Chinese hot mustard and 1/4 c soy sauce. Mix this together and then add in as much hot sauce as you'd like. When this is finished cooking, add the cooked chicken in with this and coat them completely. Serve when still hot, then enjoy with dipping sauces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades