In this video, you'll learn how to make a delicious Indian dish called andhra chicken pulao. It's a great one-pot meal, and a delicious weekday alternative to your old meat and potatoes standby. Spice it up in the kitchen and switch it up with this delicious Indian dish!
1. Marinate Chicken: Cut chicken into medium sized pieces. Season the chicken generously with salt, chili powder, and curd. Top with chopped mint leaves.
Add 2 sprigs of curry leaves. Stir ingredients in large bowl.
2. In a pan, dry roast 2 teaspoons of poppy seeds, a pinch of cinnamon, and a pinch of cloves on low heat. Cook ingredients until aroma is rich. Let cool.
3. Put dry ingredients in a mixer or blender and mix until it becomes a fine powder. Add a handful of freshly cut coconut.
4. Blend until it becomes a nice paste. Set aside.
5. In a pot, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add a pinch of cloves and cinnamon. Add a pinch of whole gralasama. Add 3 cups sliced onions. Add tsp. salt. Add 1 tablespoon of ginger paste. Add pinch of turmeric. Heat ingredients through. Mix gently.
6. Add cup green chilies. Add one sprig of curry leaves. Saute.
7. Add paste to pot of sauteed ingredients. Mix. Add a bit of water to the leftover paste int pot.
container to get all of it out, then pour into
the pot. Cook ingredients until mix well.
8. Add marinated chicken to pot. Mix. Let simmer.
9. Press chicken down. Add one glass of rice to pot. Let cook for five minutes.
10. Add one glass of water to pot. Mix.
11. Top with fried cashews. Cover. Cook slowly for 20 minutes.
12. Serve with a squeeze of lime on top. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.