Chicken fingers are an all-American snack. Usually they're breaded and deep fried, then dipped into ketchup or ranch. But if you're craving a more exotic dish for dinner tonight, then try out this Indian twist on classic chicken fingers.
Take a gander at the video to learn how to make Indian chicken fingers spiced with cumin and chili powder.
Chicken Fingers with an Indian touch. Here is a recipe for chicken fingers that your kids will simply love and adults in your family simply cannot resist. This has the authentic taste of chicken fingers. The sweet and sour sauce is so simple and delicious. Try this combination and you will love it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades