Sfehmi shares a recipe for Bombay Biryani. This is an Indian dish made with chicken, tomato, rice, onion, and masala. She combines spices that make up a masala to flavor the chicken and tomato, which is heated for 30 minutes on the stove. After boiling the rice al dente, it is layered with the chicken into an oven-safe pan, and topped off with onions and saffron. The dish is then covered with foil and cooked for 40 minutes at 320 degrees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades