Enjoy some authentic Indian cuisine with this chicken curry from Sheba. It's actually a quite simple chicken curry, with few spices. You need half a chicken, skinned, cut into small pieces. You'll also need an onion, greed cardamom, cloves, salt, crushed red pepper, ground coriander powder, ginger and garlic paste, yogurt, and olive oil. Those are all of the ingredients you'll need for this tasty chicken curry. Check out both videos for the full recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades