In this video Sheeba is demonstrating how to cook chicken curry in a different way with Garbanzo beans(commonly called as chhole in India). For this first you need to grind onion, garlic, ginger , turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt. Put some oil in a pan and fry this paste till the water evaporates and the paste becomes grainy. Next add chicken pieces with some garam masala and 3 tablespoons of curd. Fry again till the curd is cooked and all water evaporate. Next add the Garbanzo beans and water and pressure cook for about 5 minutes. The chicken curry is ready and you can garnish it with cilantro leaves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades