This is a great instructional video on how to make Indian food called chicken kebab. The ingredients required for this dish are chicken pieces, soaked chana dal, garam masala, onion, pepper, red chillies, cumin seeds, black cardamom and salt. first take bay leaves, ginger and garlic in a pan. Now add chana dal and chicken pieces. Now place the vessel inside a pressure cooker and heat the cooker until you get the sound. Now you can add salt and pepper. Now you can serve this dish with other food items like bread, rice and so on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades