In this tutorial, we learn how to make Jamaican chicken simmered in beer. To start, marinate your chicken in soy sauce and lemon juice overnight. After this, brown your chicken in garlic flavored oil. Next, put the chicken into a pot and all 1/2 can of Red Stripe beer, 1/2 can of coconut milk, and any other spices you like. Let the chicken simmer with the lid on for around 30 minutes, then add in some more seasoning and dumplings (optional). Let cook until the chicken is tender, then serve when it's hot! Let leftovers cool before you store them in a container and place in fridge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades