SurfinSapo shows you how to make Jamaican Jerk Chicken and Mummified Mollejas in this brief instructional video. He starts by layering hot coals on top of unlit coals, making the 'kamato' the perfect temperature. Then he rolls the Mollejas (sweetbread meat) in Hoochie Mama BB Spice from Sucklebuters.com, then sets them on the grill over the hot coals. Next, he takes the chicken (marinated in Wa;lerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk seasoning, hot and spicy) and throws it on the hot kamato next to the Mollejas. He finishes the dinner by wrapping and cooking the Mollejas in bacon, thus making them mummified.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades