This video is brought to us by Rick Crossland, Executive Chef, and he shows us how to make Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings.
You need to marinate your chicken overnight, so he starts with the marinade.
Combine dry jerk spice, fresh thyme, allspice, garlic and water in a blender. Pour your marinade over the chicken wings and refrigerate overnight.
The next day, drain your marinade off the chicken. Add a little extra jerk seasoning, about 1 1/2 TBSP. Mix until coated evenly.
Put the wood chips on the grill that have been soaked in water. He uses hickory wood chips in this example. Oil the grill surface.
Add the chicken to your grill. Cook on low, turning them every 5 minutes for about 40 - 50 minutes, total.
Test if ready by piercing with a fork and if juices run clear, they are done.
To finish off, garnish with pineapple and a sprig of fresh thyme.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades