This video illustrate us how to make Jamaican style jerk chicken at home. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take the chicken and clean it properly.
Step 2: Now in a blender add oil,lime juice,half teaspoon black pepper, half tea spoon scotch borne pepper, salt according to taste, one fourth tea spoon all spice, thyme sprig, green onion and oil.
Step 3: Blend it well. Take a sauce pan and add olive oil in it.
Step 4: Now saute some onion and crushed garlic pods in it. Now add the chicken in it and fry it well.
Step 5: Now add the blended mixture in it and let the chicken cook in this sauce.
Step 6: At the time of serving garnish the dish with coriander.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades