In this video from MrSimpleChef, we learn how to make jerk chicken on the barbecue. Take some chicken legs with skin and separate them. In separating the chicken, look for the back of the knee area and put the knife through there. He uses a prepared Jamaican jerk spice. This is very spicy. To tone it down he uses ketchup. Place chicken in a bowl and add 2 big tablespoons of the jerk spice. Then add 1/2 cup ketchup. Mix it all together with a fork and pierce the chicken with the fork to help get the flavor in while you marinate it. Marinate it for a day or two if you have time in the fridge. After a day or two you can grill it. Grill to your taste adding the jerk seasoning when it dries out. Now you're ready to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades