This video demonstrates how to make KFC-Style Chicken. Allow chicken to sit in a brine: cayenne pepper, onion powder, Kosher salt, garlic, thyme, red pepper, Cajun seasoning, and black pepper. Allow it to marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Drain. Dip chicken pieces in flour. Return them to the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Heat the fryer to 340 degrees. Coat chicken pieces in flour again and place them in the deep fryer. Fry for 20 minutes or until it is done. Remove, and allow it to drain. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades